1. You have travel friends.
This is special category of friends and becomes your source of information most of the time.
2. You know public transport timings more than any website or application.
When to leave from office or from home depends on this time, you have got to remember the timings and traffic hours.
3. Your network is so strong that any delay in travel can be anticipated before journey commences.
You know you all have those chat or whatsapp groups.
4. You start smiling at random strangers.
It starts with awkward smile at first, as u see them everyday you cannot avoid them.
5. If you miss your scheduled travel, it messes up your schedule for entire day.
And not to mention you are thinking about excuse your entire journey.
6. You plan things to do while travelling when u are planning your day.
Might as well utilize this time of the day, right?
7. You are constantly tired.
Pushing yourself into the rush, finding a seat and then the heat is physically exhausting.
8. You hate travelling at other times.
You are so use to travelling, it is not fun anymore.
9. You envy people who stay close.
When you see someone who stays close by and walks into the office looking same as they left home you are a little jealous.
10. You start enjoying the travel time when you accept that this is part of life.
It is not that bad after all.